Follow this guide to collect your email using this popular email client.
1. Click on Start and then Outlook Express. On the toolbar click on Tools and then Accounts from the pull-down menu.
2. Select Add and then Mail.
3.You'll then be asked to enter a name (e.g. your own name or a company name). Click Next.
4. Now add your email address and click Next.
5.You'll now be presented with a screen asking you to confirm your incoming and outgoing email servers. Make sure that you select your incoming email server as POP3.
6.You'll then need to state your incoming and outgoing email servers. Complete these email settings as follows:
Incoming mail server (POP3) is pop.itdsl.co.za
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) is smtp.isdsl.co.za
Fill the Account name field with your account username. Fill the Password field with the password that you selected during signup. (You will not be able to see it as you type, it will appear asterisked).
7. Click on Next and you will be taken to the Mail Logon Screen. Enter your ITDsl username and password. Important Your username will be all lowercase letters, your password is case sensitive. Make sure these are correct, if they are wrong you won't be able to get your email. Note that Secure Password Authentication should not be ticked. Click Next.
8. The congratulations screen will now appear. Click on Finish to complete setup.
9. You’re now ready to send and collect your email.